weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday's Weigh in!

I'm not going to say that this program is easy. I'm not going to say that I never want something I shouldn't have. And I'm not going to say that I am doing it perfectly (I need to exercise more). But I can say that it is working, it is worth it, and I am happy to be doing it.

As of Wednesday I am 207.6 pounds. I lost 1.4 pounds last week (Monday WI), and another 0.4 lbs from Monday to Wednesday! I feel great, my total loss is 8.2lbs, and I am at the point that I look forward to my weigh in's. I can't wait to see my hard work paying off. Knowing that saying no to that extra piece of cheese, that ice cream or cookies, it was worth it! Seeing the scale go down is so worth denying myself all the things that I know would hinder my progress. Oh and being able to do my belt up tighter and tighter, this week I went from the second loop in my low ridder pants to the third loop. And from the 4th loop in my higher rise jeans to the 5th loop. I am wearing shirts that I haven't worn in a long time, because I feel so much more confident now. I looked in the mirror and thought, "hey, I have a waist!" I can't wait to remember what I look like at 190, 180, 170....and so on. I am thinking that as my clothing becomes too big I will probably do a clothing box listing on Craigslist, so I can get more clothes!

And the diets not all that bad, I do get to have quite a number of foods that I really do enjoy. I am finding that I need to have a cooking day on the weekend so that I have my perfectly balanced meals that can just be heated up. It will making cooking seperately for myself and my hubby much easier.

I've been watching Man V. Food. That might seem like a weird thing to watch when my eating plan is so cut and dry. I simply cannot eat at any of the places he does, if I want to continue to have success. But I enjoy it, I see all that over eating, all the unhealthy foods, and it reminds me of why I am working so hard. I do not want to be a person who would even consider eating the 1.5lb sandwich and 2 gallon milkshake. That is not me! Would I like a small milkshake, and a healthy sized sandwich on whole grain bread, absolutely. And that will be acceptable. It really puts in perspective the disparity in our society from what our bodies need to be healthy, and what habits we foster for pleasure.

I also want to say this. There is nothing I CANNOT eat. I can put anything I want in my mouth, and the day that I find something I want to eat so badly that it is worth foregoing the weight I would lose (or gaining), I'll eat it. Thus far I have not found anything I want to eat that badly. I honestly cannot think of anything that would actually be worth it.

Stats
lost: 1.8 lbs
Total lost: 8.2 lbs
To goal: 62.6

No comments:

Post a Comment