weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday's Victory!

Oh yeah! I feel fantastic! I was a little nervous as I stepped onto my scale this morning. Remembering how wonky my weekend was, not having my usual yummy and healthy foods. (the continuous rain on Saturday kept me from restocking) But much to my surprise when the blinking was over the scale read 206.4! Then it went into it's next phase and told me I was down 0.8 from the last time I weighed, which was Friday. This means that from last Monday I lost a FULL 2 POUNDS! I haven't done that since my detox over three weeks ago. That tells me I am doing something right, and things can only get better from here as I continue with my efforts to find the foods my body likes the best.

I don't ever remember a time when I felt this good about myself. I am actually succeeding, and it is not the "nearly impossible day after endless day struggle" that it has always been in the past. Now my best effort actually makes a difference. It's so liberating, I no longer feel like I'm drifting along with the rest of society that is struggling to find the answer to weight loss. Notice I said answer, not quick fix, or secret. It's not a secret! It's just a matter of the proper balance of nutrition so that the body can work and burn efficiently. Eating clean has got to be the best thing for my health that I have ever come across. Here are a few benefits I am seeing already, after just 4 weeks.
1. I sleep better
2. I have less pain
3. I have more energy
4. I have less cravings
5. I have no more headaches
6. Confidence
7. I am losing weight without starving
8. Better able to cope with stress and emotions

Stats
Loss this week: 2 lbs!
Total Loss: 9.4 lbs!
To Goal: 61.4 lbs!

Next week find out how I did with my Goal to walk 1.6 miles every morning with Jabber Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment