weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, March 14, 2011

10+

Whoo Hooo! Yippee! 11.2 pounds down!

This last week was rough, my hubby and I were helping a friend until 9pm tues-thurs. And out of the goodness of their hearts they took us out for dinner. Unfortunately, I learned just how hard it is to be on my program and eat out! I found that even though the food was delicious, I didn't like not knowing what was in my food, or how it was prepared. That was a serious challenge for me, but I did my best to eat healthy and avoid the buffet of desserts.

I feel like I had a lot of successes. On Tuesday we went to Rosie's a mexican place, where the put baskets of tortilla chips and salsa on the table before your meal arrives. I can't eat chips on my program, I did not have a single bite. And when I ordered my fajita salad I requested the remove the tortilla crisps altogether, and bring me the toppings on the side. The only things I should have done and didn't was ask for no sour cream, and no olives. I do not like olives! In the end it was delicious!

Wednesday we went to Ryan's buffet, it was okay. I found myself starving, and just walking around trying to figure out what I could have. I didn't want another salad. I avoided the fried chicken, dishes laden with cheese, and everything drenched in grease. However I probably ate a little too much anyway.

Thursday we went to McCalister's, OH WOW so good! I had a bowl of chilli, and half a Grilled Buffalo Chicken salad! Delicious! That I think was just fine, I even asked for lite ranch instead of bleu cheese dressing. However I tried some of my hubby's roast beef and gravy(it was on a sandwich but I did not eat the bread). I had 3 bites and realized it was crazy salty for me. I did not ask for a bite of the Cheesecake my hubby was finishing! That was hard!

Friday was a difficult day, I found out my Dad broke his arm and might need surgery. I had many worries involved with that, and I don't think I was ever as home sick as I was this weekend. I definitely ate too much starch in the form of fat free ice cream.

Saturday my Mother-in-law took us to 88 buffet, I did my very best to avoid anything with breading, or that was deep fried. I had a lot of veggies and a lot of fruit. Once again I avoided the desserts! Although once again I had too much starch in the form of the rest of the fat free ice cream. UGH I was not happy with myself.

Sunday I was good. I ate all at home. For breakfast I had apple sauce, then I had my recipe of grilled chicken, black beans, veggies, and brown rice, topped with a little roasted red pepper vinigarette dressing. I had 1 cup of no sugar added cranberry/raspberry juice for the rest of my fruits. The for dinner we had chicken wings (baked) and I had more mix veggies and brown rice. I also drank a ton of water.

I had a nasty migraine last night, the first real headache I have had since starting on this program. It really knocked me down, the pain was so bad I couldn't even lay my head on my pillow. In fact I am still dealing with it, by keeping up my tylenol every 4 hours, otherwise it comes back.

But inspite of my disaster week my weigh in's went like this.

Monday down 0.8 for 206.4lb
Wednesday down 0.2  for 206.2 lb
Friday Up 0.8 for 207lb

This Monday down 2.4 for 204.6 lbs!
Stats
Lost last week: 1.6 lbs
Total lost: 11.2 lbs
To go: 59.6lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment