weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, March 21, 2011

Mini Goal report 1

The dinner on Sunday went well. I had one hamburger pattey, which I counted as a full serving of protein. I put it on multi-grain sandwich thins, a little ketchup/mustard, and 1 oz of cheese. I then had 2 servings of fresh fruits, and a garden salad. I drank water the entire time, and finished my full 75oz for the day.
I felt that the weekend went well, and I feel good. There is just one draw back. My husband got into the cooking on Sunday, and made his famous seasoned burgers. They were delicious, but contained too much salt for me. He used worstershire sauce (high in sodium), garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and meat tenderizer (also probably high in sodium). I was busy with other preparations and did not remember to ask him to do mine without those seasonings. We thought of it later on the way home.

Weigh in this morning, which was the end of week 1, and the beginning of week 2. I did not lose anything from Friday's Weigh in. I stayed exactly the same. I think that is probably due to the sodium which I am very sensitive to, and I expect to see a good weigh in on Wednesday.

Here is what I am going to do today and Tuesday to make Wednesday great: drink all the water I possibly can. Go for a walk this evening with Jabber Jane, get up early Tuesday and walk Jabber Jane. Follow and track myself on my eating program!

For week 1 I am down from 204.6 to 203.2 a loss of  1.4 in total. However I had some gains in the middle of last week, so this week I plan to do much better.

Stats
To Mini Goal: 24.2 pounds
Weeks left: 10

To Ultimate goal: 58.2 pounds
Total Lost : 12.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment