weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday WI & Mini Goal report 4

This weekend I did the detox, and I thought it went pretty well. It rained all weekend which made me sleepy, so I managed to sleep in way too late. Inspite of that this morning I weighed in at 200.0! That's a total loss for last week of 3.2 pounds, and it puts me right on track for my mini goal! I'm super excited to be on track with that, and I look forward to seeing how this week goes.

Over the weekend my fibromyalgia flared up pretty bad, which was part of the reason for so much sleeping. It made my hips and legs hurt so bad I could hardly move at all. I managed some stretching last night before bed that helped some, but it was definitely rough. This also meant that other than a 2 hour grocery shopping trip I didn't do much exercise over the weekend. And I'll admit to not getting up to exercise this morning, I wanted to, but the pain was just too much and it woke me up frequently during the night. I plan to do some walking today that will hopefully losen the muscles and relax my joints a little.

I did get my first workout dvd in the mail from netflix, Jillian Michaels:30 day shred! I'm excited and a little nervous, but I hope to try it out tomorrow morning. I will probably do some more stretching this evening to relieve the pain a little more in preparation.

Overall, last week was fantastic! I managed to keep up with my mini goal, got up to exercise, and I felt great!

Stats:
Mini goal 2
Lost week 2: 3.2 lbs
Left to 179: 21 lbs
9 weeks left

Ultimate goal
Week 9
Total lost: 15.8 lbs
Left to 145: 55 lbs!

4 comments:

  1. Maybe yoga would help with the fibro pain? I know it helps with my CFS pain, which I'm thinking may be fibromyalgia. Just the gentle positions, not the crazy yoga stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynae, this is so exciting. It will be such a break through when you get below 200 lbs. This is so exciting. I am so happy for you and your determination.

    Congrats and hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do yoga occasionally and sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. Gentle stretching, and walking so I'm not stiff seems to do the best for me. Since I haven't been to a doctor in quite some time I could even be arthritis not fibro, but at this point the pain is what matters. When I have insurance I'll get it checked out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tiffany! I can hardly wait to be under 200, it will be a huge thing for me. It's been about 3 years since I was below 200 and maintaining at a weight below 200. A lot of my gains since high school were gradual, high 170's for awhile, then crept up to 180's, then 190's etc. It's really time to be in control. I am feeling better today than I did yesterday. How did the painting go?

    ReplyDelete