weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mini Goal #2!

After weighing in this morning and being down 2.8 pounds (I was up on wednesday) to 203.2! I got really excited, and emailed Jae. I decided I want another picture to see the difference that 12.6 pounds makes. She suggested I also take my measurements again because it has been a few weeks. I asked her if I couldn't do another mini goal. I want to be 179 by my birthday! Starting retroactively to count this week, that is exactly 11 weeks. Since Monday's weight of 204.6 I have 25.6 pounds to lose. I have already lost 1.4 of that, so 24.2 to go. The way I am doing it is from Monday-Monday, so the end of one weeks weighing is the beginning of anothers. I have to lose an average of 2.32 pounds per week to make this happen.

I believe I can do it, I want it, and I am going to work my butt off for it! You know I haven't been at 179 since 2006! Wow I can hardly wait! My strategy is to drink tons and tons of water, follow my plan to the letter, and exercise in the mornings during the week. Also eat a whole ton of veggies, which I love!

I am so extremely excited about this goal I can hardly contain myself lol. The plan is for me to update on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday each week until I make my Mini goal. I will update about my ultimate goal once a week on Monday's.

My first Challenge: Sunday Dinner at the In-Laws!

Mini Goal 179.0! Stats
Current weight: 203.2
To Go: 24.2
Weeks Left:10, plus one weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment