weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back on Track

So last week with all the eating out really threw me off. I started picking at food here and there that really wasn't in my program. And the funny part is I really didn't enjoy it, I just felt bad. Yesterday I made a trip to Kroger to get all the snacks that I can have and enjoy, fruits and veggies mostly. It was so much easier to have dinner and feel good about what I ate, regular shopping is essential! Monday and Tuesday I did the picking thing, and I ate some things I shouldn't have because I wasn't feeling well. My Weigh in on Wednesday was up 1.4 lbs to 206lbs. I suspect it was related to salt intake.
I'm looking forward to tomorrows Weigh In, because I know that I have eaten right, and made healthy choices for my body, and my goals. It feels good!

Also yesterday was a day for being given awesome things. My friend Angela brought me a ton of clothes, which were really cute. And 6 pairs of jeans! I don't think I've ever owned that many pairs of jeans before. Now I have 12 pairs of pants in various sizes. Right now only 2 pairs fit comfortably, but I am really looking forward to getting into all the other pairs I have. And I've made a vow to myself. I will never again squeeze into a pair of jeans, if they do not do up easily and comfortably they are not going on this body! No way! There's just no reason to wear something that is comfortable and painful.

I'm also excited about discovering Hungry girl Egg Mug recipes, they are going to be so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment