weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini Goal Report 2

Hey everyone! This morning I finally got my keester out of bed and exercised. To prepare last night I added a bunch of workouts to the instant queue on netflix, then I watched the one I wanted to try start to finish without doing it. Crunch: cardio salsa. It looked really fun, and a few of the moves were very familiar. So I put it on this morning and I discovered that my coordination at 7:20am is lacking greatly! I switched to a yoga workout. Which I had done before, it is very beginner, and very relaxing. I enjoyed it, but I think I need a workout with a little more oomph. I'm looking forward to my netflix dvd getting here next week I have quite the assortment in both dvd queues. Here's a list, feel free to comment on any you may have tried.

DVD Queue
1. Jillian Michaels: 30 day shred- this is going to kick my butt! I'm looking forward to it though. Once I have mastered the whole thing I plan to send it back and move on. I will do that with all the workouts I like.

2.The Biggest Loser: Weight loss yoga

3. Leslie Sansone: Walk your belly fat

4.Dance Fitness for beginners-Joby Brava

5.Jillian Michaels for beginners: Backside- I'm looking forward to the frontside of this workout becoming available on netflix.

6.The Biggest Loser: The Workout: Cardio Max Weight Loss

7. The Biggest Loser: The workout: power walk

8. Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown

9. Jillian Michaels: No more trouble zones

10. Yoga Booty Ballet: Complete discs 1-3  -This just plain looks like fun. I always wanted to learn ballet as a kid, I guess that's never really gone away.

11.Trainers Edge

12. The trainers edge: Fiesta Fitness Dance

13.Ballet Conditioning

My Instant queue is rather long, but it is mostly Crunch workouts, and a few misc yoga workouts.

I am doing the dvds because I really need to step up my game if I'm going to make it to my goal in less than 10 weeks. On Wednesday my weigh in was 202.8, down .4 from Monday. Which is great, but not enough to cut it. To be on track with my goal I need to weigh in at 200 this coming Monday. My new workouts are going to make a significant difference, and I'm looking forward to seeing results from it. The other thing I am doing is a 2 day detox on Saturday's and Sunday's every weekend until I reach my mini goal. I think I've mentioned this 2 day detox before, it's very simple and easy to follow. And here's the best part, effective!

I want to get to my ultimate goal as healthy and quickly as possible. Because the step after that, and maybe the hardest part will be learning to maintain my weight. Thats the real challenge I think, keeping this going throughout my life.

Here is my stat update
Week 2
Lost: 0.4 (as of Wednesday)
To Mini Goal: 23.8 lbs
Current weight: 202.8

Measurements
Old Bust: 45" - New Bust: 44"  =Lost: 1"
Old Waist: 41" - New Waist: 38" = Lost 3"
Old Thigh: 26" -  New Thigh: 25" =Lost 1"
Old Hips: 50  - New Hips: 47 = Lost 3"
For a total of 8" lost in 5 weeks.

I'm very excited about that, but I'm also ready to really step things up. Because the reality is, I've been lazy about my exercise. I think it was okay, because I took the last few weeks to really get my eating plan down, and be adjusted and used to it. I'm ready for another change, and more hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment