weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, April 4, 2011

Mini Goal 2 Report 5

This week was, well weird. I wasn't feeling well from Tuesday to Friday, and for whatever reason I'm one of those people who gets sick and gains weight. I didn't eat much, certainly not as much as I'm used to, but it messed with me anyway. I gained 1.6 pounds from Monday to Friday. I wasn't very happy about it, but I was determined to do something about it.

Over the weekend I did my 2 day detox as usual. I can't say that I overly enjoy doing the detox. I get a lot more hungry and I'm very tired of baked chicken. But over all it went very well. On Saturday I walked to the grocery store and did my shopping, and walked home with the groceries. It's not that bad, I push the cart home, and then it gets taken back to the store later. I managed to eat all 3 cucumbers that I bought, and some of the broccoli. I still can't make myself eat plain celery, so that is still in my fridge. I do have plans for the coming weekend's detox though. I bought a decent sized pork tenderloin, which I will season on Friday evening and put in the Crockpot over night. It will be a nice change to the dry baked chicken. I also plan to by myself a new flavour of Mrs.Dash. I've gotten very bored with lemon pepper and herb.

Now after I've said all of that my results were fantastic! I lost 3.2 pounds over the weekend, which brings me down into the 190's! I'm so excited about that I can hardly contain myself. It's been nearly 3 years since I have been in the 190's. At 198.4 lbs I am not quite on track with my mini goal, but I have big plans this week to catch up. I will continue with Jillian Michaels:30 day shred. Who is the trainer from both my dreams and nightmares. She is tough, motivating, and just a little scary. There is no way I can quit while doing one of her workouts, I'm convinced somehow she would know and knock on my door at 6:00am and then I would really pay for quitting! LOL yes that sounds completely crazy, but if you've ever done one of her workouts you know what I mean.

By next Monday my target weight is 195.4 lbs. Wow, that is just a little intimidating I must say. Since it means I need to lose 3 pounds this week to catch up. But I think if I stay on track, work hard, and make it through my weekend detox it can be done.

Last night I got to visit with my family over Kinect Video. It was wonderful to see them, even if it was just over the television screen. My father's cast is still very white, which is a shame, someone should sign it. My Mom looked great, but was very tired after working the early shift at work, which meant getting up at 5:30am. My sister was just too beautiful for words. I miss them all so much! The cool thing was they kept telling me how good I look. Part of that might be because they haven't seen me in a year and a half, and we haven't chatted on Kinect Video since Christmas. But they could definitely tell the difference that 17.4 pounds makes! It felt really good to have them notice and be so supportive, even being so far away what I am doing matters to them. That my friends, is what love and family are all about. We're only as far apart as what is in our hearts.

Stats time!
Week 4 of Mini Goal
Lost so far: 7.6 pounds
Left to Goal: 19.4 pounds
Weeks left: 8  including this week.

Ultimate Goal
Week 10
Total Lost: 17.4 pounds
Left to Goal: 53.4 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment