weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, February 21, 2011

Sweet Success!

Weigh in for last week...I got on the scale knowing that all (except one meal) this last week was perfectly within my program. The one meal that wasn't just had too much salt in the spices I used, oops.
So I stepped on the scale and held my breath to see just how well I did. This week I lost a total of 1.6 pounds! In the 10 days that I have been on this program I have lost 4.6 pounds! I feel better than I have in years. I have less pain, I sleep better, and I have more energy. Last night I could have sat and read for hours, but I had the energy to get up and do things. Laundry, dishes, and some general organizing. That feels amazing, to think about what needs done around my home and not be exhausted just thinking about it. I also feel a lot less stressed about life in general. I'm loving my new eating program, and I can't wait to see what the weeks ahead will hold.

Stats
This week lost: 1.6 lbs
Total lost: 6.4 lbs
Left to Goal: 64.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment