weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Break Through! Oh yeah!

So a fantastic friend sent me a facebook message a little while ago. She asked how my weightloss was going and just in general how I am doing. Then she told me she has a friend that is a personal weightloss consultant and this month she is offering free consultations. She asked if I was interested. I didn't think too much of it at the time, but I said sure, why not. I thought to myself,"I have a plan, and I'm just fine on my own. But it can't hurt."
Well it turned out my "plan" was ridiculous and failed miserably! I know a guy that is eating protein bars for breakfast and lunch instead of his used to be fast food regime. Well, I have been trying it for about 5 or 6 weeks. In that time I have had many issues, the worst is chronic migraines. My head has hurt me nearly every single day, and I just could not get rid of it. It never occurred to me that my body is not as optimally functional as his, so it didn't recognise my protein bars as real food. By dinner time I was so STARVED I wanted to eat everything in sight. But for 6 weeks I persevered, believing eventually it would pay off.

Yesterday, after 7 weeks of trying to lose weight, and only keeping 1.8lbs off, I was fed up with this concept. It's just not paying off, oh, and it's making me sick too! So not worth it.

I got on Facebook last night and finally responded back to my friend. She told me that she had told her other friend about me and that I should contact her. I had already come to the conclusion that I am totally and utterly lost here on my own. So I sent Jae, my new consultant a facebook message. Today she got back to me!

I have never been so excited in my life about weight loss! Or making changes in my life style, habits, and attitude. I can't wait to get started, and I'm not keeping another protein bar stocked in my cabinet as a meal ever again!

My body is very good and preventing starvation. At even the slightest appearance that I'm not giving it what it needs everything just gets stored as fat. I feel like I've already lost most of the stress related to my weight, and trying to lose it. I'm not alone anymore! I don't have to try and figure it out for myself, searching through useless articles online, asking questions of others in the same situation instead of an expert.

Oh and one other thing, she has tested the program herself! She knows what it is like to feel like who you really are is hidden inside this body thats not the way it's supposed to be. I've always thought this was funny, but maybe there's something to it. When I dream, and I see myself in dreams I am always slim and beautiful, the way that I want to be when I'm awake.

The best part of all this, I finally believe that my goals are attainable, and I WILL attain them.

A few words of gratitude...Thank you to God, for knowing what I needed and sending me help! Thank you to Tiffany for listening and putting me in touch with Jae! And finally Thank you to Jae for doing something this amazing for me, and giving me hope!


My before pictures...they are atrocious, but I will never again look like this in a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment