weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Monday, February 14, 2011

Weigh In- Feb 14

After only 4 days with my weightloss consultant, I am down 3 lbs!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I actually had a significant loss. Saturday & Sunday my detox went pretty well. I think I will be a little better prepared next time, but it was only two days so that wasn't a big deal.

I feel so much better about myself and what I am doing. I finally have the direction to know that I am making healthy choices, and doing what is best for my body. 145 LBS HERE I COME!

Stats:
This week loss: 3lbs
Total Loss: 4.8 lbs
To Goal: 66 lbs!

2 comments:

  1. Lynae, That is so exciting. I am so happy for you. You feel better about yourself when you make healthy choices. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I feel great! And I am enjoying my new lifestyle, I am excited to see how the next few weeks go.

    ReplyDelete