weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

WI & Measurement Monday!

Last week was a difficult one for me, for one reason or another things just did not go right. The water tasted bad so I didn't get to complete that goal. My pain problems spiked and I had difficulty completeing my exercise. I gave in to temptation and ate most of the candy my parents sent to me for Christmas. There is plenty of Macintosh toffee left, but I'm not interested at the moment. Maybe because of my Weigh In. Oh I also gave in and drank two cans of Mountain Dew on Saturday, I KNOW that didn't help!

WI stats
New Weight: 215.4
Gain: 2.4 lbs
To go: 70.4 lbs

Here is my theory, most of that is retained water. That's what I am thinking, because in the last two weeks I still lost inches. I lost 3.75" in the last 2 weeks. Which brings me into my first inches mini goal (10-13" lost), I haven't decided if I will reward myself now or wait another two weeks and see how I do. I'm leaning towards now just because it was such a difficult week last week. And I've decided that I want to get myself a new pair of shoes! Shoe depot has a 50% off sale right now, how can I pass it up when I have such a great excuse?

Good news is that I am getting back on track with my water goals, and food goals. We have had company sleeping on our couch since last Friday, so I haven't exercised in the morning. I am hoping to do so tomorrow, and we'll see how a fitness class goes.

Overall I do feel pretty good, encouraged even, to keep working and keep striving. The other day I had to buy a belt to keep my size 18petite jeans on. I bought a 2x belt, but I can have to do it up in the second notch in order to keep it on as well LOL. I thought it was funny that in the first notch I could still pull my pants all the way down. It's a good thing, and I can't wait until I'm using the 3rd notch! And when I need it tighter than the last notch I am celebrating! And I think I will keep the belt to remind me of how far I have really come.

Measurement stats:
Bust (old 47")- new 44.75"= 2.25"!
Waist (42) -new 40.5"= 1.5"
Belly Button (49)-new 47"= 2"
Hips (51)-new 49.75"= 1.25"
Right Thigh (25) - new 23.75"=1.25"
Left Thigh (24.25)- new 23.25"= 1"
Right Arm (14)-new 13.25"=0.75"
Left Arm (13.5)- 12.75"= 0.75"

I think that speaks for itself. It's only been 4 weeks of goals and changes, those are some really important results!

No comments:

Post a Comment