weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week 3: WI

My Weigh In for week 3! I was pretty happy when I got on the scale and I had another loss! That's three weeks in a row with losses. Down 0.6 pounds! Not a lot, but a whole lot better than gaining, or staying the same. I'm really happy with it.
In three weeks I have lost 2.6 pounds, which has been over holidays and events.
I also completed my goals for last week!
I drank 64 oz of water or more each day!
I got up at 7:30am!
I exercised for 20 min each day!

I am feeling pretty good about myself and my goals. Something I did adjust is my ultimate goal for what time to get up in the morning. It went from 6:30 am to 7:00 am. This week I started my 7:15am goal, and it is hard! I realized that 6:30 is going to be brutal and might be a breaking point for me. So I sat down and made a time schedule for my morning. So I know just exactly how much time I need for my routine in the morning.
7:00 am is when I absolutely must get started. I've also decided that 5 days is not enough time anymore for me to adjust to my changing schedule. I will do 7:15am for three weeks, and then 7:00am. I'm also not in good enough shape to manage a full 30 min of my Kinect Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. So I have new goals, to be more reasonable and set myself up for success!

Stats
Weigh in- 213 pounds
Total Loss- 2.6 pounds!
To first mini goal- 8 pounds!
To final goal- 68 pounds!
Total Fat Calories burned- 9100!

No comments:

Post a Comment