weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Your Shape-Very Annoyed

I have problems! I was super excited about the idea of a better work out program. We got the Xbox Kinect sensor, and I bought Your Shape: Fitness Evolved. I've been using it for a total of 7 work outs now. I am so frustrated that I'm not even looking forward to doing it tomorrow. I've been using the personal trainer option, and I'm finding that there is no obvious rhythm to the music your supposed to follow, and I have serious issues staying in rhythm with the trainer. That means that I average somewhere around 60% a routine. That irritates the heck out of me, and makes me want to quit. I'm standing there doing my best and not getting credit for all of my hard work.
I think it's time to try a different section of the game. I'm going to give the fitness classes, or the gym games a chance. Maybe a day of cardio boxing and then a day of yoga, then we'll see what else there is. It is also a little frustrating that it only came with the most basic of fitness classes. Most of the ones listed I have to buy the add-on for. That is annoying!

I am wishing that I had more space, so I could have work out equipment in my apartment instead of messing with these gaming systems. When we buy a house one of those spare bedrooms is going to be a workout room with a tredmill, bike, weights and probably a TV and DVD player for yoga and other workout dvd's. So I can have some variety without continually having to buy the add-ons. VERY ANNOYED!

I Miss my Wii! This is not working at all the way I had hoped it would. I was bored with my one workout game for Wii, but I could have gotten more. Ugh, this sucks! But I am hoping that maybe as I get into shape I will get better at this, and I will be more coordinated.

Any tips on how to make this work better?

No comments:

Post a Comment