weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Week 1- The start of a new me!

This week I started outlining my goals. Thinking about what was most important to my health, and what would help me accomplish the things I really want for myself. Right now I am super excited, I feel empowered, and I have confidence. I know that Friday will be Christmas Eve, there will be all kinds of good food, and dessert. There will also be a lot of it. I know that I will have to really work hard not to eat more than my portions, and my sweet tooth will come calling. But I will do my very best not to go eating until I feel sick, and to make the best choices that I possibly can. I'm nervous, but I know I'll do the best I can, and if I have a tough time it will be okay. Because next week I'm going to continue with my goals.

Here are my goals for Dec 20th 2010- Feb 4th 2011
Goals!
Get up early in the morning goal
week 1 8 am
week 2 7:45 am
week 3 7:30 am
week 4 7:15 am
week 5 7 am
week 6 6:45 am
week 7 6:30 am

Exercise in the morning goal
week 3- exercise 15-20 min each day mon-fri
week 4- exercise 20-25 min each day mon-fri
week 5- exercise 30-35 min each day mon-fri
week 6- exercise 40-45 min each day mon-fri
week 7- exercise 45 min each day mon-fri

Food Goals!
1. No soda, opt for fruit juice or water instead
2.sweets- have 1 serving every other day or less. Opt for healthier choices like real fruit bars, sherbet, and fruit.
3.eat vegetables at every dinner
4. Lunch avoid junk food, and snack stuff.
5.drink 64 oz of water every day as a minimum.

Tracking Goals!
1. Weigh in every sunday morning.
2.track my progress as I complete my goals each week!

So far I have managed the getting up time, and all my food goals- most are easy except the water. my exercise goal does not start until Jan 3rd. Can't wait!
Last Sunday's Weigh In : 215.4 pounds.
Goal Weight: 145 pounds
To go: 70.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment