weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Friday, December 24, 2010

My first week of Loss!

I am super excited, I Weighed in this morning. Turns out my starting weight was actualy 215.6 not 215.4, but I lost 1.4 pounds! My new goals are working, I think the big change is the water I am now drinking. Making my portions more what they should be.
Christmas might be a challenge, but now that I have that loss in my mind, I don't want to ruin it. I want to hang on to it, and I want to lose even more this coming week.
I have a goal for myself, only one dessert for the whole weekend. It will be tonight for Christmas Eve Dinner. And I plan to have just a little bit, and savor it. I'm also going to try and avoid the big servings of Mac n' Cheese, rolls with butter, and deep fried foods. small servings that is my goal.
Now I did Weigh In early, because my normal Weigh In day is Sunday, but this week I will be away from home and my scale. Now I'm glad I decided to do that because my loss will be really motivating.

This morning breakfast was a Banana
my snack are some baby carrots
Lunch will be light,
dinner tonight I will do all I can to eat small servings.

Stats
Start weight: 215.6 pounds
Loss: 1.4 pounds
To Go: 69 pounds to 145!

No comments:

Post a Comment