weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sneak WI

I must admit I've been afraid of what I might have gained over Christmas. I did not manage my goal of having only one dessert. It was far too tempting, I did not eat as much as I could have, but still more than I wanted to.
This morning as I got up I was looking at my scale and wondering just how much damage my holiday spree did. I tried to convince myself to wait until my regular Weigh In, but curiousity won over. I stepped on the scale and waited anxiously for it to tell me how bad I really was.
weight: 214.2
Change: 0.0
Yes!! I'm really glad I weighed this morning, to know that my efforts paid off. And whatever I may have eaten extra has been made up for in only 2 days. That's pretty big for me, it means that I didn't over do it by much.
I don't always recommend WI off schedule, it can result in a very inaccurate view of what your body is really doing. My once a week is usually just right for me. But just after a big holiday and lots of high fat, high sugar, and high carb foods I needed that reinforcement that what I am doing day to day is working. If I had seen that I was up some I would likely feel different. And that is why my regular, once a week, Weigh In is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment