weightloss ticker

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss
Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 of The Plan...Wow!

Greetings Friends,

This week has been awesome! Last night on The Plan I had the most delicious roasted chicken, and roasted vegetables. 
This morning I was down a total of 6 pounds, which of course I am very excited about. 

However, the most important results are health related. I am free of my IBS symptoms. It has been over 5 years since I had a single day symptom free. The back pain I have had every morning when I wake up is also gone. And possibly the best part, my tendinitis seems to be gone! There is no pain in my arms at all, I also don't have any other pain from my fibromyalgia. YAY! 

So far I haven't found the culprits that cause my inflammation, but it is early yet. And I've only tested very low reactive foods. Today I get to test Goats cheese! Yum!

Until next time Cheers!
Lynae

No comments:

Post a Comment